What We Do
EXADBA offers around-the-clock remote database administration: providing supplemental expertise for the maintenance and support of your operational databases.
We monitor the operations of your organization's database or databases, and ensure that critical parameters are maintained and performance goals met.
Our remote database administrators will respond to negative situations, such as database alerts, and take corrective actions to solve them in order to prevent possible database outages.Read More
In today's uncertain and competitive marketplace, the pressure is on for organizations to reduce costs while operating more efficiently.
That's why many companies are choosing to outsource non-core business processes, such as Oracle database administration, so they can focus on their business challenges, instead of back-office operations.
EXADBA believes that outsourcing of Oracle database administration isn’t about what you can subtract from your business. It’s about what you can add.Read More
EXADBA's remote Oracle DBA services comprise amongst others of the following components:
- Support by 24/7 "follow-the-sun" operational Oracle DBAs
- Proactive database system availability monitoring
- 24 x 7 data collection and automated alerting
- Monitor & trouble-shooting of RAC, ASM and Data guard issues
- Fault management/resolution
- Management of your Oracle backups
- Detection, diagnoses and resolution for performance degradation situations
- Regular health check reports with recommendations
An initial Database Environment Assessment provides us with a comprehensive picture of your Oracle database environment.
Through this testing, we may identify key issues that may have an undesirable impact on ensuring that the Service-Level Agreement (SLA) is met.
Any corrective actions to solve these key issues will be documented and discussed with you as a part of the presentation with the findings and recommendations of this assessment.Read More