What We Do
EXADBA offers around-the-clock remote database administration: providing supplemental expertise for the maintenance and support of your operational databases.
We monitor the operations of your organization’s database or databases, and ensure that critical parameters are maintained and performance goals met.
Our remote database administrators will respond to negative situations, such as database alerts, and take corrective actions to solve them in order to prevent possible database outages.
Applying maintenance and bug fix patches, preventive database maintenance, and implementing database backup and recovery are also included in the services that we supply.
We also offer extension consulting services, such as migrations and version upgrades to complement our remote Oracle DBA service.
Why choose us
- Get more, spend less. We deliver around-the-clock remote Oracle DBA services for a low monthly fee. Our fees are fully inclusive, with no hidden extras.
- Servicing our customers in their own language (English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch/Flemish) also ensures that there will be no cultural or language challenges.
- Our team of first class DBAs, all of them Oracle Certified Professionals, is experienced in all facets of Oracle’s comprehensive database technology.
- We adopt the ITIL framework by implementing best practices for managing our remote Oracle DBA services.
- We know the importance of properly understanding your requirements, communicating clear plans and providing regular status reports.
- Our DBAs act as an extension of your existing Oracle DBA team and as such any method that you have adopted to monitor the operational databases is supported by our company.
- Great service matters. We’re known for a fast, professional and friendly customer service and support. We work hard to make sure we live up to that reputation every day.
- All our team members have a desire to learn and adopt new processes for continual improvement and to keep abreast of new technologies.
- We are trying to build a company we'd like to do business with ourselves.
Who we are
Having worked with Oracle databases for more than 20 years, our managing director brings a broad range of experience and expertise in the different aspects of Oracle database administration to the company.
His extensive track record includes challenging and successful engagements with both private and public sector clients in more than 10 counties in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
His clients have included: Union Bank of Switzerland, The European Commission, Siemens, Bayer Technology Services, Verizon Business, Deutsche Bank, Rabobank, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Royal P&O Nedlloyd, Amadeus, Ministry of Finance Poland, Telkom South Africa, ABN Amro, Royal Dutch Shell, Philips Consumer Electronics & France Telecom.
The EXADBA team are experts in their field with extensive experience in managing and supporting Oracle database systems.
Every member of our team is an Oracle certified DBA with a minimum of 5 years of Oracle DBA experience. They have experience in managing and administrating small to very large databases in business critical environments. We deliver a fast, comprehensive, superior and friendly remote DBA services to our customers, working hard to make sure that they live up to that reputation every day.
The DBA team is based in Spain and all our staff have been through extensive vetting, giving you comfort your data is in safe hands. Our team members are also able to provide on-site support when required.
Many IT organizations still rely heavily on in-house consulting services from recruitment companies and freelancers.
These external consultants are just like regular employees, but IT organizations are paying three or more times as much for them. Many consultants are brought in to do strategic work and often companies are losing control of vital IT operations.
This means consultants will either have their fingers on the pulse of your IT business or a stranglehold on your IT budget.
We believe that “selective outsourcing”, in which specific Oracle DBA functions are turned over, can deliver substantial advantages including reduced database support costs, improved quality, and increased utilization of internal Oracle DBAs towards strategic goals. This will guard you against losing control of vital IT operations.
Specialist skill and experience should add value to your business, most importantly, to bring innovative ideas to improve service.
We view outsourcing as a long-term relationship, one that can bring best practice and expertise in its field to the customer.
Many organizations will however discover that costs for outsourcing these on-going Oracle DBA support tasks are often higher than anticipated.
We keep our prices reasonable while still delivering an excellent remote Oracle DBA service.